Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bathroomia

On my way to the office bathroom, and I passed someone who was leaving while I was on my way in. I approached the three stalls: will I pick door number one, door number two or door number three?! Of course I picked one that "looks" clean but to my surprise, once I sat upon the pocelain throne, the seat was not cold at all. In fact, it was quite warm. Yes, I picked the "used" seat.

As if it's not bad enough to know exactly which of my filth ridden coworkers I am sharing germs with, when I approach the sinks afterwards, I noticed that there are no water droplets in any of the basins. I doubt they had evaporated that quickly, so it can mean only one thing.... ewwwwwwwwe! I will not be typing on that persons keyboard ever!

3 comments:

The Unabashed Blogger said...

Check your local 1st Aid Kit for some antiseptic towelettes or large alcohol pads. I always use these and don't have to worry about cleanliness. Or, if worse comes to worse, I will use paper towels and soap. Butt germs are not meant to be shared.

The Angry Coder said...

I don't want to be the OCD person who is walking around with a squirt bottle of antiseptic hand wash. The next step is to carry a box of diposable latex gloves everywhere and offer them to people like it's normal. Only they might not be able to hear me through the medical mask...

The Unabashed Blogger said...

Yesterday on my way out I thought I would "lighten the load" for my bike ride home. I walked into the bathroom to find it had just been cleaned! The floor was still wet and the toilet still had the cleaning chemicals floating around with lots of suds. Ahh...it was nice... Only after a couple of minutes the smell of the cleaning agents started getting to me.. Small price to pay for worry free metitation...